Title: Always Mine
Author: Laura Pavlov
Genre: Romance
Rating: 4⭐️
Book Links: Goodreads | Amazon
My Initial Thoughts:
Having read a few of Laura Pavlov's books before, I went into this expecting a sweet Hallmark-type romance. But what I got was so much more than that
The Vibe:
Friends-to-lovers, firefighter, small-town, Grumpy sunshine
My Review:
Laura Pavlov knows how to do small-town romance, and Always Mine was such a romantic read.
Niko and Vivian have been best friends since kindergarten, so their relationship already has years of history behind it before anything romantic ever happens.
Honeybee has to be the cutest name ever. 🥺
Looking back on her past relationship, Vivian comes to the realization that there are quite a few things she never got to experience. So naturally, she turns to the one person she trusts completely… Niko.
Except Niko has absolutely no interest in risking the most important friendship in his life… Until she wears him down. 🤭
And once the heat is turned up… let’s just say the spice was definitely spicing. 🥵
There’s also so much more to Niko than he lets you see, particularly when it comes to his family and the things from his past that shaped the way he looks at relationships. That gave the story a little more weight without taking away from the cozy small-town romance feeling.
This was such a romantic and heartwarming read that had my emotions all over the place.
This one felt like I was watching a Hallmark movie..except this had a whole lot of spice.
Niko and Vivian were adorable, Honey Mountain completely charmed me, and I’m definitely looking forward to the next book in this series.
4⭐️
Synopsis:
He fights fires for a living, but the flames building between us may be too big to extinguish.
Niko West is the most beautiful man I’ve ever laid eyes on.
Six feet, four inches of broody, chiseled Greek god in a firefighter suit.
He’s also been my best friend since kindergarten.
He always says the only solid thing in his life is our friendship.
He’s Honey Mountain's favorite player and I’m what you’d call a relationship girl.
But when I find myself single for the first time since turning sixteen, I make Niko an offer he can’t refuse.
Who better to show me what I’ve been missing?
But now that we’ve crossed that line, I don’t know if friendship is enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment