Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ginny's Lesson

Ginny's Lesson ★★★★★




Main characters: Ginny
                              Melissa



If you go through my goodreads page  you'd see all my books are all relatively the same. Boy and girl like each other but some one or some thing is in there way. None of that exists in this book.

We've all had that one friend that is constantly self sabotaging them self with one bad relationship after another. And no matter what  kind of advice you give they keep going back for more.
In this story Ginny has finally had enough! And she decides to teach Melissa a lesson she'll never for get. And neither will i for that matter!!
 This story wasn't over exaggerated it was short and sweet and straight to the point. I'm just hoping there's more. this was my first lesbian erotic read, but it will not be my last!!


TESTING... TESTING...  CLEAN UP IN ASILE 7!!