Friday, September 6, 2013

Real by Katy Evans

Real 


Main Characters: Remington Riptide Tate
                                     Brooke Dumas


hold on let me catch my breath!!!

Real starts off with Brooke and her best friend Melanie to an underground fight. Being that Brooke has just started off her new career in Sport Rehabilitation  she decides to use this as an opportunity to pass out cards and get her name out. What she wasn't expecting was to meet Remington Tate.

From that moment on Remy and Brooke's story takes off on the most sexually frustrating ride you'll never want to get off of

Remy is a man of few words but when he does speak he makes you feel like you're a Queen to be worshiped. 

The energy Remys character pulls you feel it from the very beginning and you fall hopelessly in love with him in that instant.

Unlike so many books ive read Brooke held her own she was a strong willed character with her own issues of course but she was far from a damsley in distress which i have to say i absolutely loved.

Brooke describes her love for Remy:
"Hes not just the star, hes the whole fucking sky to me. He's the sun and every planet in this galaxy"


Through out the who book kept wondering why's the book called 'Real'... but once he said this I was completely undone and of course no longer wondered
an I absolutely can't wait for 'Mine'

"I dont want to be yours... I want to be your real"

Of all the books I have read (and I read a lot) I have to say Remy is by far the best alpha male I have come across since Christian Grey!! 

Since reading Real two things are still true to date: 1) I can never listen to 'Iris' without thinking of Remy & 2) I will never ever see or read about another boxer without thinking of Remy

This is one book id sure hope to see on the big screen one day