Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Facing the Music By Nick Carter

Facing The Music ★★★★





I am a huge Backstreet Boys fan ever since when I was younger. I knew every word to every song on every album up until Black and Blue. (I still do) After that I sort of lost interest or maybe i just grew out of the boy band faze lol. Word got out that they were getting back together and I was over joyed. All the love I had for those guys came rushing back to me making me feel like a kid again... Then I heard Nick Carter wrote an autobiography/ self help book I new I had to read it. I was never a die a hard Nick Carter fan per say, But I loved him just the same.


Nick Carter now 33 years old, opens up about what it was like growing up as a pop star, his struggles with substance & alcohol abuse, his family troubles and the death of his sister Leslie Carter.


I love when celebrities writes self help books... even if you yourself dont take any of their advice you know someone reading that book will take heed to their advice. And that in it self is a beautiful thing.

Reading this book I can feel the love in his words. He never points fingers blaming any one person for all hes endured. Hes simply trying to guide others struggling with the same demons down the right path.


The writing per say wasn't that great and there was alot of repetition withing the book but he did get his point across. and for that he get 4 stars!!


Keep up the good work Nick!! 


*A BSB fan for life*