Friday, April 11, 2014

Dom Wars (Round 2) By Lucian Bane



Title: Dom Wars (round 2)
Author: Lucian Bane
Series: Dom Wars
Buy Links: Amazon 
Rating: ★★★★★



Synopsis: 

Lucian Bane and Tara Reese have made it to round two in DOM WARS. The challenges now revolve around trust and while Tara's inhibitions in the world of BDSM are crushed by his passion, her deep rooted fears become the real obstacle he must dominate.


My Thoughts:

So things get really heated up in round two! First of all I have to say I had a hard time believing Tara was in any way shape or form a Dom in round 1. In round 2 she proved her self and it was scorching HAWT!!!

The challenges they both are put through are so much more intense in the second round. They are both physically, mentally, and emotionally challenged on a day to day bases.
As both Tara an Lucian learn more and more about each other true passion starts to form between them. But will it cost them the game?

I highly anticipate round 3 is gonna be mind blowing! and I can't wait!

I know what i'm about say is not practical but

LUCIAN BANE ... CAN I KEEP YOU!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment