Thursday, October 16, 2014

Her Masters Teacher By Lily white




Synopsis:

She caught my attention the first day I was seated in her class.

Her dark red hair fell in waves down her back and her alabaster skin appeared to sparkle under the lights of the lecture hall.

I'd admired her from a distance, never speaking or doing anything to draw attention to myself.

Each day that I spent watching her in this room, I noticed how her eyes would flick up to me. She was wary of me - frightened - and she had reason to be.

Allow me to introduce myself…

My name is Holland Strong and at 21 years old, I'm the youngest Master within a society of wealthy and influential men.

Claire Elliot is my psychology professor in college - that is, at least, until I make her my first courtesan.

She believes she knows everything about how the mind works…

…and I believe I can prove her wrong.

Disclaimer: This book is intended for mature audiences only (18+) due to language and sexual situations. This book contains explicit descriptions of violence.




Sas' Thoughts:

In book 1 Master Aiden found the love of his life and she became more than hed ever anticipated.. in book two Aiden is paid to teach one of the society members steps sons the tricks an trades on how to become a true master. We also learned a thing or two about Aiden as well... How to hate him!!
"I looked over at Claire and almost lost it. Blood seeped from the cuts on her body, razor thin tears to her skin where Aiden had hit her with his metal tip flogger...
anything I did in kindness would be met with Aiden's punishment"

The level of hate I had for Master Aiden through out this book was off the charts!! I remembered he was a bit much in book 1 but a bit much is an understatement when it comes to describing him now. an yet i loved every second of it!!

I loved seeing the 'love story' that was building between Claire and Holland, but it was Aiden's antics that kept me glued to my kindle!!

Lily white is a genius when it comes to dark tales!! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next!!


No comments:

Post a Comment