Saturday, August 9, 2014

Uncovering You 5 By Scarlett Edawrds



Title: Uncovering you 5

Author: Scarlett Edwards

Series: Uncovering you Series

Genre: Dark

Buy Links: Amazon Goodreads

Rating: ☆☆☆☆


Synopsis:


I am mentally exhausted. I am at my wit's end. I am in the dark, again, with no end in sight.

But just when all hope seems lost, a light appears at the end of the tunnel. A confession... that breaks me from the stranglehold of hopelessness and despair. An admission... that brings new dimensions to the man who is shrouded in secrecy.

Stonehart’s revelation can never change what he’s done to me. But can it be enough to make a difference in how I see him? As old questions are answered, new ones arise:

Is it possible for a man to change?

Is is possible for him to repent for all his sins?

And, perhaps most important of all:

Is it possible for me to forgive?



Sas' Thoughts:


After getting use to seeing Jeremy's sadistic side we finally see another side to him. An I have to admit its quite scary lol. I wasn't sure what to make of it. I kept waiting for the ball to drop, and every time it didn't I was having heart palpitations.

Out of all 5 book this one is a bit lighter than the rest. While we did get lots of answers in this one, for me it didn't hold a candle to the other of the books in this series. Don't take that the wrong way I really liked this book.. but I am waiting for Jeremy to rare his ugly head again so I can go back to hating him.. because liking him was just to much to take..





No comments:

Post a Comment