Saturday, August 30, 2014

The seduction 3 By Roxy Sloane



Title: The Seduction 3

Author: Roxy Sloane

Genre: Romance

Series: The seduction series #3

Buy links: Amazon Goodreads

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆



Synopsis:




The explosive new series continues….


I thought he would protect me.
I believed his beautiful lies.
I wanted to give him everything – and I was willing to pay the price.


Now everything has changed.


He may be the Seducer, but I’ll be the one who takes the ultimate prize:


His heart.


*part three of the sinful, seductive new series*




Sas' Thoughts:


When we last saw keely she was on her way to meeting her knew family. and Vaughan although had over heels for her made a shocking discovery that just might turn the tables.. but what will he do with such knowledge.

In book 3 we pick up exactly where we left off
Keely's new family, Brent in particular, surprise surprise isnt to happy with her running things. So he set up shop to kick her out for good. Question is.. does she take the bate?

Throughout this series so far keely was so timid an pretty much just let things happen to her.. an im so happy to say that has finally changed.
Vaughn in so many way I felt sorry for but theres a saying 'everything that happens in the dark will eventually come to light' and im telling you shit is about to hit the fan!!

I cant wait to read book 4!
Well done as always Ms Sloane






Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment