Thursday, January 2, 2014

It was always her choice By Susanne Lovely

It Was Always Her Choice ★★★☆



As little girls we've all had a crush on someone much older than we were or someone we probably shouldn't. I had quite a few when I was younger lol. As we all know is normal. Which is what I thought when I first started reading this book.  This story started off on Shania's 14th birthday, just to fast forward to her upcoming 21st birthday.  Where she tells David how she feels about him and her only wish for her birthday.  He says no at first listing all the reasons he can't comply. But  from on paragraph to the next he changes his mind. 
   Things don't go the way she expects and she runs away. Only to have her life threatened.

For me a lot of the events in this book felt rushed and a little to predictable. There was also certain parts of the story I felt as if I've read before in another book.
While I understood the direction Susanne intended to take this book unfortunately for me it didn't reach there.
Nonetheless this is a romantic love story proving that true love can concur anything. Simply because I'm a hopeless romantic I give this story 3 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment