Monday, January 6, 2014

Torn From You By Nashoda Rose

Torn From you ★★★★★




It is highly recommended to read With You" the novella first.

Love is like an avalanche. It hits hard, fast and without mercy.
At least it did for me when Sculpt, the lead singer of the rock band Tear Asunder knocked me off my feet. Literally, because he’s also a fighter, illegally of course, and he taught me how to fight. He also taught me how to love and I fell hard for him. I mean the guy could do sweet, when he wasn't doing bossy, and I like sweet.
Then it all shattered.
Kidnapped.
Starved.
Beaten.
I was alone and fighting to survive.
When I heard Sculpt's voice, I thought he was there to save me.
I was wrong. 




I had heard some great reviews about this book.. everyone that knows the types of books I liked to read insisted I needed to read this one.. an although it took me a while to get there I finally got a chance to read it.

 Torn From you is fan-freakin-tastic. This book is dark but compared to the many other dark stories I've read and loved.. this one sure stands out from the rest!
There was a lot of jaw dropping OMG sitting on the edge of your seat, can't read fast enough moments. And when it's all over you'd want to relive it all over again.

Sculpt.. sigh...my feelings for him was all over the place.. But in end love one me over.I'm not generally into rock band/music however, I'm thinking perhaps I should be. Perhaps my sculpt is just waiting for me to make an appearance... hey a girl can dream.. lol

As I got closer to the end I expected there to be some major cliffhanger but there wasn't one.. how ever there is one tiny thing that has yet to be revealed.. an we won't get answers for that until we read the next book in the series. Overwhelmed By you. And I can't wait to read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment