Friday, January 13, 2023

Wolf by D. Williams with review

Title: Wolf
Series: A MorningStar MC Novel, Reno Chapter Book One
Author: D Williams
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: December 19, 2022




I was rushed away from home in the middle of the night and given an opportunity of a lifetime. The chance to redeem a family name I never choose. I can now change the way people look at me when they hear my father’s name. I can be a better man, do the right thing, and finally get out from under the shadow of evil he left in my world.

But in order to do that, I need to play the role of his son and leave behind the only thing that I ever gave a damn about. The one person in the world who never judged me and loved me unconditionally for the person she knew I could be.

I abandoned her without a single look back because she said she would wait. I just had no idea what I was leaving behind. Well, I know now, and it’s time to unravel the lies I’ve been weaving and prove that I am worthy of the family I always dreamed of having with her.

My name is Franklin “Wolf” Hoss Jr, and I am the President of the MorningStar MC Reno Chapter. After all these years, I’ve come home to Paradise to remind her of one thing…

Wolves mate for life.



Wolf & Damaris +

Their love began as teens. It would last forever--except it didn't. He had a chance to clear his family name but it meant leaving and starting over. He didn't think it would take so long or he'd lose so much. When he found out things were going to change he was taking back what was his. But would she come back to him? She'd lost too. Yet she'd gained as well. A career and more.

For those who've read the original series, the characters may have aged but they haven't changed much. The kids are now adults and the women feistier, and stronger than ever.

Wolf finds more than the woman he left. Danger follows. Can he have it all? The woman, the club, the family? Or will the danger now take it all?

Great characters, captivating storyline, lots of steam, danger, and club interaction. My only complaint is the ending. I won't tell you why so as not to give any spoilers. A good one and can't wait for the next!






 



 


D Williams is a retired 41 year old Puerto Rican wife and mother of 3 plus 1 bonus daughter. Originally from NYC, she now lives a quiet life in the south suburbs of Chicago. She enjoys reading and writing romance and erotic fiction.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment