Saturday, November 5, 2022

Dragon Slayer: Steel Dragons MC #1 by C.A. Rene with review

Title: Dragon Slayer
Series: Steel Dragons MC #1
Author: C.A. Rene
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 25, 2022




4 STARS

She grew up in the MC with her father the President and later a stepmother and brother. She was more than protected but what she wanted didn't seem likely. She was after all a female. For so long her brother had been her friend, her protector, him and his best friend both in the club. Things were going to change.

Family had been the most important part of her life--that and the club. When her father confided things were changing she was stressed with what the future held, the changes coming, and worried she wasn't ready.

Her life did change but was it what her father foretold? You'll need to read to figure that. Men were hard to figure and did she want to have what her parents had or was that not in her future?

Questioned loyalty, danger, pain, and so much more. Figuring out how this will play out isn't easy. While some answers will come others will carry on to the next book. Watching her down at her worst and then regaining her strength will keep the pages turning.


“Holy Darkness! This book is fire! I’m hooked! I need more!” -brit_readsbookks
“Oh, my god. I'm speechless. This book was magnificent. If you love why choose and motorcycle books, this is it.” - Bailee D (goodreads review)


The Varga Princess. Daddy’s little girl.
Being the only daughter of a motorcycle club’s president means I’m untouchable.
Add an older brother to that equation,
and now you’ve got an impenetrable vault.
No one can get to me.
The Varga name has given me armor along with an invincibility complex.
Until it’s all shattered.
I’m faced with an impossible situation,
and no matter how it ends, there will be casualties.
I’ve been dodging threats my whole life,
but what no one prepared me for was the threat of my own family.
Betrayal burns deep when it comes from inside the safety of your own home.
Too many lines have been crossed, and forgiveness isn’t an option.
It’s an all-out war, and I’m on the front lines.
I am the Dragon Slayer.








 


C.A. Rene is married with two kids and lives in beautiful (cold most of the year)
Toronto, Canada. To escape from life’s pressures, she brings fingers to the
keyboard and taps out her imagination. Most of the stories floating in her head
contain pain, angst, and dark dark love.
Lover of all things dark. I love to read it, write it, own it, eat it, whatever it. My
addictions include WINE, books, and coffee, in that order.



HOSTED BY:
​​

No comments:

Post a Comment