Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Unleashing Hound by Harley Stone with review

Title: Unleashing Hound
Series: In the Dead Presidents MC
Author: Harley Stone
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: April 6, 2020

Pain is a relentless master.
After ravaging my childhood, it destroyed my Naval career, sending me into a downward spiral of pills and self-loathing.
Now, fresh out of rehab with a biker club of veterans at my back, I’m fighting for my emancipation.
Then she shows up seeking sanctuary and a reprieve from her own torment.
Mila.
A gorgeous, wounded outcast, she’ll either be my kryptonite or my motivation to keep breathing, but I will do everything in my power to keep her safe.
Even if it breaks me for good.


The Dead Presidents MC is a group of veterans who have banded together to form a brother hood much like what they all had in the service. Hound had intended to be a lifer in the Air Force, but two brutal accidents left him barley able to walk let alone serve. The excruciating pain he is constantly in left him dependent on pain meds, to the point he is addicted. Fresh out of rehab and newly taken in by the Dead Presidents MC, Hound is living day to day and needs to fully focus on his sobriety and getting his life back together.

Mila is in need of protection, so she turns to her cousin, who she hasn’t seen in more than a decade, for help. He’s a member of the Dead Presidents MC. He has tasked the prospect Hound with keeping an eye on her when she leaves the club headquarters.  Can two broken people be the savior the other needs?

Good read, quick read. Some drama, some sex. I enjoyed the story, I enjoyed the characters, good addition to this great series. 4 stars
Harley Stone writes mafia romance and funny-as-shit romantic fiction. When she's not writing, she's busy living out her real adventure in southwest Washington with her husband and their five boys. 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment