Saturday, September 7, 2019

Savage Lies by Katheen Kelly with 3 reviews

Title: Savage Lies
Series: Savage Angels MC #7
Author: Kathleen Kelly
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: August 19, 2019

In an instant, I screwed everything up.
I had my girl, Cassia, and for once, I felt like I belonged. With my quick temper, I let her father manipulate me and I lost everything.
My past threatens to destroy my future. But with the help of a few old friends and my MC, I hope the nightmare that is my family, can be put to rest once and for all.
A fast-paced MC romance where the savage lies will either bind them together or keep them apart.


OH MY God!!! This author, I just can’t, she’s too amazing. I get sucked into her books and I am physically unable to put them down! Savage Lies is no different.

Zeke had meet and fallen for Cassia Lee, lucky for him Cassia feels the same. Unlucky for them both, Cassia’s father does not approve, and he will stop at nothing to break them apart. 

Zeke has ghosts from his childhood he needs to put to rest, so after making a huge mistake with Cassia, he takes off for his hometown to do just that. Luckily for him, he still has people who care. The snowball begins to roll a few days after he arrives and just continues to pick of speed and size straight to the end of the book. I CAN NOT wait for book #8 so please Ms. Kelly, don’t make us wait too long, I don’t think I’ll survive.

5 Savage Stars and that’s no lie!!
She's the daughter of a big deal in our small town. He's an MC soldier. She's interested. Is it just to annoy her father? She's gorgeous but not his usual type. Taking her on a date is out of his comfort zone. 

Amazing how they seemed to fit. He didn't deserve her but he wasn't letting her go--until her dad stepped in. Would he fall for the older man's plan? Lies. The title's meaning begins. Not only did the old man put a wedge between them, but he also made Zeek worry for his sisters. Not his father. The man who'd been nothing but abusive. Yet he had to make sure the girls were okay. 

Going to his old home town made him realize how far from home it was. Not in distance but in feelings The MC is his family and when things go bad they are on their way--including the president and Zeek's best friend. There is plenty going on that is not only personal but involves the club. Will they be able to fix it or is Zeek on his own? Will he be able to mend the problems with Casia?

This one introduces some great new characters. If you ever wondered how loyal this club is with their members and their member's families this one will reassure you. One of my favorite things about a good MC story, loyalty and caring by these big tattooed alphas. The women have to be strong and willing to understand and abide by the rules. It may not be easy but they eventually make some compromises. 

The author does it again--writes a great story and teases into aching for the next book with her teaser.
Wow what a story. I always wondered about Zeke and this book was perfect.

I loved Zeke and Cassia. They have had ups and downs, but they prevailed.

So many lies came out.

I can't wait for more.
She’s a Lip Biter - “A sensational story!”
Beautifully READ - “OH MY God!!! This author, I just can’t, she’s too amazing. I get sucked into her books and I am physically unable to put them down! Savage Lies is no different.”
BBBf-sizzlereads-Best Book Boyfriends - “A BRILLIANT ADDITION TO THE SERIES”
Kathleen Kelly was born in Penrith, NSW, Australia. When she was four her family moved to Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Although born in NSW she considers herself a QUEENSLANDER!!
She married her childhood sweetheart and they live in Toowoomba with their fur baby.
Kathleen enjoys writing contemporary, romance novels with a little bit of erotica. She draws her inspiration from family, friends and the people around her. She can often be found in cafes writing and observing the locals. 
If you have any questions about her novels or would like to ask Kathleen a question she can be contacted via e-mail: kathleenkellyauthor@gmail.com or she can be found on Facebook. She loves to be contacted by those that love her books.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment