Saturday, October 6, 2018

Smiley with review

Title: Smiley
Series: The Grim Sinner's Originals MC Series
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 4, 2018

Adeline
It was completely unexpected. I’d never imagined he would come into my life. From the moment I met him, I knew there was no going back. He made me feel things I had never experienced before:
Safety
Love
Happiness
I was floating on air. Nothing could touch me with him by my side. He became my everything.
Smiley
I’d never expected my life to change upon walking into the Devil Souls MC. At first glance, I almost fell on my ass, and I knew I had to have her. She was everything I never knew I wanted, and hell if that didn’t stir something in me. Adeline gave me something I had been missing my whole life:
Passion
Desire
Contentment
I’m the retired president of the Grim Sinners MC but, in the end, you never really leave. The Devil Souls and The Grim Sinners clashed and were brought together to fight the biggest battle yet.
We had to protect our families at any cost.

If you ever find your Smiley, grab him and don't let go. 

Adeline had been through hell and was working her way back. She'd finally escaped the man who'd used and drugged her for years. Now she was going to make it. She found her daughter. She found the MC and a home. If only she could stop the nightmares.

Smiley had turned the Presidency of the club over to his son. He'd raised both his son and daughter alone. They both had found love gave him some grandkids. What more could he want? Adeline. He knew as soon as he saw her surrounded by the kids at the club. They adored their "GiGi". 

So did he.

This is one of my favorites maybe even my favorite MC story. Smiley is the MC version of a silver fox. That's a tatted, built, and dangerous steaming hot guy with some grey in his beard. To Adeline he was everything. He showed her what she had missed in all the years of pain. He taught her that she was beautiful despite her scars.

Life was amazing until her past intruded. Smiley didn't smother her but he was protective. No one would hurt his and get away with it. He just had to find the enemy. It might be more than he'd counted on finding. It may be more than just his woman at stake. Could two clubs join forces to win a war when everything was at stake?

We visit old friends and see their families grow. Always fun. I enjoy Ms. Ashers the rest of the story epilogues showing the reader a sketch of their futures. She tempts us with promises of more stories to come. This time it seems we're going to see some of GiGi's babies from the clubs all grown up. I'm ready. Bring it on.
LeAnn Ashers is a blogger-turned-author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to see where this adventure continues to take her. LeAnn enjoys writing about strong-minded females and swoon-worthy, protective alpha males who love their women unconditionally.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment