Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wildcard Vol 2 By Missy Johnson

Title: Wildcard Vol 2
Author: Missy Johnson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series :Wild card Series
Buy Links:  Goodreads Amazon
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆


Synopsis:

I’m so fucking pissed off that she would do this to me. I really thought we had something, but instead, I’m left feeling like an idiot. All I want to do is go back home and forget the last few weeks ever happened, but I’m stuck in this stupid country teaching tennis to spoiled rich kids who care less about playing than I do. All I want to do is forget about her. But things are never that easy, are they?







Sas' Thoughts:

After leaving us in with a major cliffhanger we pick up exactly where we left off.

Ryder is pissed off an heart broken and isnt handling it well. Its almost heart breaking to see him in so much pain, Almost because it doesn't take him long to find his way to another into another woman's bed.

While he is still injured he is talked into mentoring Cally Harmer, a smart mouth fifteen year old brat who is the best in the young players league, to which her coach believes can benefit from learning a thing or two from him. but she sure does give him a run for his money.

"The only thing you can teach me is how to fuck up my career"
Ryder eventually learns the true about what really happened with Scarlett or atleast part of it. He makes it his mission to help her out in any way he can... but it might cost him more than he bargained for.


Ryder Stevens is taken some very major steps.. leaving me to wonder, how far is too far for the one you love?

This one had me sitting on the edge of my seat, watching the percentage on my kindle go up every time I turned the page as I got closer to the end... an although I knew it was inevitable I still yelled at my kindle when it finally ended..

The suspense alone is gonna be the death of me!! September 30th cant come soon enough

Amazing job as always Ms. Johnson!! 5++ stars!!








      



No comments:

Post a Comment