Friday, April 7, 2017

Twisted Luck


release day blitz

Book Title: Twisted Luck 
Author: Mia Downing 
Genre: Paranormal Romance 
Release Date: April 7, 2017 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

book blurb

All I wanted was luck—the good kind. I’d lost my job, a jerk hacked my bank account, and I caught my best friend screwing my fiancé. When stood up by my Internet date in a bar, I met the perfect man—tall, dark, and handsome in the most expensive suit. He was out of my league, but I didn’t want forever.

I barely remember the words he whispered under the veil of sin and seduction. I didn’t believe in Satan, God, Heaven or Hell. I thought he was kidding. A figment. A dream.

I was wrong. With one, breathless yes, my fate was sealed.

Businessman by day, demon by night, Leo Weston now owns my soul in exchange for good luck. Time is ticking as he works to secure my mother’s soul, too. Somehow, I have to take him down despite him being so damned gorgeous, glib, and devious. Will my gift of twisted luck be enough to save her and protect my heart?


“What would you give, Olivia, to have your revenge?” he asked.

“I don’t want revenge.” But honestly…I’d sell my soul for some good luck.

“What did you say?”

I frowned. “I don’t want revenge?”

“No, the other.”

“I don’t recall saying that out loud.”

He leaned closer and practically whispered, “Say it anyway.”

I licked my lips, unable to tear my gaze from his chocolaty one. “I—” I licked my lips again. “I’d sell my soul for good luck.”

“Would you?” He leaned forward on his elbows, interested and eager for my answer.

“Would you?” I countered, shocked by his words and that I’d even contemplate this to begin with. People didn’t sell their souls. I didn’t believe in God, Satan, Hell, or Heaven. When I was little, God hadn’t helped my mother or me when we’d needed him most. I sure as hell didn’t see any help on this horizon.

“I already have. Paid the piper, too.” Blatant honesty and sadness quirked in his slight smile.

Now I sat a little taller. Had this guy been through hell and back? No way could someone fake that look, the one of cold despair. I knew it too well. I had seen it on my mother’s eyes, viewed it in the mirror when I gazed at myself. I had thought Mr. Perfect hot and out of my league, but this…maybe this soft admission put him square in my playing field.

teasers




 
meet the author

Mia Downing started creating heroes at age four, but her heroes back then rode ponies to the rescue and only kissed her on the cheek. Today, Mia's heroes still rescue those in need, but the price of their toys and the expertise of their seduction leads to a whole lot more. When Mia isn't busy creating new stories for her readers, she fills in as an underwear model for a prestigious lingerie company. She also lives in New England with her family, and enjoys horses and knitting.

Fun facts: Mia can juggle (poorly,) create balloon animals and face paint. She was the hit entertainment of two family parties. No clown suits were involved.


social media

websitetwitterFacebookGoodreads

buy the book

amazon UKB&NkoboiBooks

giveaway
500x500 BEP Square

No comments:

Post a Comment