Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tears of Tess By Pepper Winters

Tears Of Tess ★★★★★




Tess Snow lived a perfect life with her perfect boyfriend and everything was absolutely perfect! that is until her perfect boyfriend Brax, took her on a surprise trip to mexico. Where she was kiddnapped and her whole life turned up side down!! although she beaten branded an sold she refused to bow down to any one. The day she met her new master, Quincy, she made a promise to her self that she wouldnt let him break her. She would fight him til the day she managed to escape an find her way home. What she doesnt know is that not everthing is as it seems.


This book was so not what I expected. When I read the synopsis I thought this was another captive falling for her captor. But it was so much more than that. This book was dark and almost painful to read but at the same time.. it was beautiful an romantic an I absolutely fell in love with Q!  And once his story was revealed I was ready to trade places with Tess!
I loved the fight Teas had in her... I've read many stories of women sold beaten and raped that eventually give up an give in an eventually have a serious case of Stockholm syndrome. While I know it happens I'm so glad that wasn't the case here!

I felt bad about that happened to Brax when tess was kidnapped but to be completely honest Brax got on my last nerve an I couldn't understand why she was with him for so long. But that's just my personal opinion.

I received an ARC for book 2 Quintessentially Q for a review but knew I had to read this one first and God I'm so glad I did. If dark romance is your cup of tea.. Because we all know it not for everyone.. this is definitely the book for you!!

Now I'm off to read Quintessentially Q... review coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment