Saturday, February 4, 2017

!!!!!SALE!!!!!


❤️         99SALE  

HEARTS IN FLORENCE  - a Novella by AM Willard.


ALSO AVAILABLE IN AUDIO FOR $6.95

I’m Raven and this is the story on how I found love in Italy with the man I hardly know.

Art is what I know, and live for. It allows me to block away life without knowing what I’m missing out on. So how is it that this dark and mysterious stranger knows me better than I know myself?

I’ve seen her around, and something in her sparked my interest, but now is my chance to show her the world with different eyes. Maybe, just maybe she’ll open her heart up to love like she does when she looks at a canvas.

Can Raven and Pierce embrace the passion that’s ignited over there holiday weekend, or will it crumble to pieces once they return to the states?







No comments:

Post a Comment