Friday, May 1, 2015

Dare to Ask by Lizzie Ashworth


A spur of the moment dare forces a woman to blurt out an invitation to a younger man. Instantly regretful, she wants to drive away and never come back. Worse, he accepts. Now what?

Just .99 cents
http://goo.gl/SxkHqb

Review:

“Emily kept getting whiffs of his aftershave, one of those masculine scents whipped up by an evil chemist on Satan’s payroll.”

I absolutely love this author! Her books never stop drawing me into the story and holding me until the end. I’ve even read her Sci-Fi just because it was written by her, and I am not a Sci-Fi fan, but hers are just incredible. So I stumble upon a new title from Ms. Ashworth and of course I dive right in. At first I was not happy to see a woman my age being referred to as menopausal and a cougar, but those are my issues, so I keep going. I can so relate to Emily, although she is single and I am married, the insecurities are real. I’ve either felt them at one point or still bump into them once in a while. Just because I’m in a relationship doesn’t mean the insecurity is gone and Ms. Ashworth speaks directly to mine through Emily. This is an incredibly sexy story about attraction, yearning, doubt and lust, and Ms. Ashworth does not disappoint in the hot factor, mmm, mmm, mmm this woman knows how to start a fire on my iPad! I highly recommend this short story and give it 5 Stars with 5 hands down the pants. Enjoy!

~Bookaholic Mama

 Author Bio:

Aside from writing, Lizzie Ashworth loves to read, eat, and stare out the window at her Ozarks woodland hilltop. On occasion she indulges in a few favorite television programs and even more occasionally, cleans her house. Her hound dog Weezie and her cat Esmeralda make their demands on her time and a small garden also vies for her attention. She admits she’d be in a serious depression if she didn’t have a few homegrown tomatoes each year. A college grad with lots of life experience, Ashworth says she has warned friends that someday she’ll write her memoirs. She admits it might have to be under another name.

Facebook:  https://beautifullyread.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=RsWCDk0BAAA.fhCvyavPHycC-siFh8-AzA.NPiI7gOno3887MwVKCnuEg&postId=281445864379440616&type=POST

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lizzie-Ashworth/e/B00DJWDJHC/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1430438856&sr=1-2-ent


No comments:

Post a Comment