Saturday, February 14, 2015

Score For Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie!



 Rating: B+


I'm excited to report Fifty Shades Of Grey movie was a total HIT!!! 

I when the final decision for Ana and Christian was decided I was beyond disappointed, but because of the love for the books I vowed i'd see the movie no matter what. After seeing the movie  I think it's safe to say while us fans complained, bitched and moaned about some of the cast member.. mainly Jamie and Dakota for christian and Ana.. Someone was paying attention because Jamie an Dakota made me A believer and I fell In love with the story all over again. And if it wasn't for the long list of books I already have to read i'd definitely read it again.

Some many in the theater was disappointed by the ending, but had they read the books they'd know that's exactly how that story ended. It's also the main reason so many read all three books in a week!

There was quite a few things that was omitted from the movie, which I think should have been expected. But the one I kept asking myself was SPOILER ALERT: What happened to Mrs Jones? Granted she plays a very small role In this book, but she does play a bit more of a bigger role in the next two books so we'll have to wait and see how that will play out. There was a few other things I noticed was missing as well but at the end of the day none of it took away from the movie.

Whether you like, loved, or hated the books, I think everyone should see this movie (with an open mind). If for no other reason other than, as much as CG tries to deny it, this is the love story of the century! and who doesn't love a good romantic movie? sigh..
 I cant wait to see it again and again and again!

Let the count down for Fifty Shades Darker begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment