Monday, December 15, 2014

HAPPY RELEASE DAY: Black hearts



Title: Black Hearts ( The Leather Valentine Collection)

Release Date: February 10, 2015

Add to your TBR: Goodreads

Cover Designer: Louisa from LM Creations

Support our Thunderclap: Join Here

Black Hearts - The Leather Valentine Collection Release Party: Join Today




Are you a fan who is excited about this Collection??

Please sign up here to spread the word!
Fan Signup Form












This Valentine's day, take a ride with the




Leather Valentine Collection.

Eight of your favorite Best Selling MC authors come together to give you a Leather clad Valentines day you won't forget.

Bikes, clubs and bad ass brothers claiming the hearts and bodies of the women in their misfit lives.

What sinfully sexy way will your favorite MC couple spend Valentine's Day?















Pre-Order

Kobo / itunes / B&N



Black Hearts (The Leather Valentine Collection)

brought to you by:


AC Bextor


Website / Amazon / Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads /


Follow me on TSU / Join my Newsletter

J.C. Emery

Website / Amazon / Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads / Pinterest

Join my Facebook Fan Group

M.N. Forgy


Website / Amazon / Facebook / Twitter


Join my Newsletter / Follow me on Instagram

Nina Levine


Website / Amazon / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest


Follow me on TSU / Join my Newsletter / Join my Facebook Fan Group

Ryan Michele


Website / Amazon / Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads / Google + / Pinterest


Follow me on TSU / Join my Facebook Hotties Group


Instagram: author_ryan_michele


Emily Minton

USA Today Best Selling Author, Emily Minton is a Kentucky native. She claims she bleeds blue--Wildcat Blue! Emily loves to read, and this love of the written word led to her writing career.


Website / Amazon / Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads / Pinterest


River Savage


Website / Amazon / Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads /

Pinterest / Join me on TSU /

Join my Facebook Fan Group RIVER'S REBELS

Crystal Spears


Website / Amazon / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest


Follow me on TSU

#WhoWillClaimYou































No comments:

Post a Comment