Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Diary of Bink Cummings By Bink Cummings



I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family. 

Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes, my entire life. 
My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings, and this is my story. 
How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem. 

Steamy Adult romance 
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+ 

This is not a Stand Alone, Vol 2 will be released Feb 2015










Donna's Thoughts:

Bink Cummings is a thirty year old MC brat, which means she grew up in the Motorcycle club life style. Both of her parents were raised in the life and her dad is the VP of Sacred Sons MC. Mom wasn’t the best to her so she spent most of her life at the clubhouse where the other members of the club became an extended family of father figures and uncles. Now that she is older, the president of the club Big Dick, is starting to act more domineering towards her and she’s not sure why. 
“Nine inches of think man meat was being stroked directly in front of me, and I just stood there in a room full of bikers and watched.”
I believe this is a true story which I find intriguing. I am a lover of MC stories and this is so different because it is from a woman’s perspective, but not just any woman. This woman is almost a part of the male only club. She is referred to as the Queen.   She is called upon often for help and support. I enjoyed this book very much, but was shocked to discover I had read an edited version; there were a number of mistakes that took away from my enjoyment. On the other hand there were plenty of hot sex scenes. I don’t have a problem with younger woman older man relationships, but was mildly disturbed by the life long relationship between the two; he has been a father figure to her. Regardless of this fact I am looking forward to the next book. I give this book 4 stars with 4 hands down the pants!!
“He had jerked off in front of me. Looking at me. It didn’t compute.” 

I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family the Sacred Sinners. Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes,my entire life. My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings,and this is my story. How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem.








Releasing February 2, 2015

Amazon Amazon CA Amazon UK Amazon AU







HOSTED BY:
EJ Button

No comments:

Post a Comment