Thursday, October 9, 2014

Resist By Missy Johnson

banner


Title: Resist
Author: Missy Johnson Jaxon Murphy #1
Publication Date: Coming Soon!
 Genres: Contemporary, Romance

 Cover

Synopsis

Don’t fuck the witness. It shouldn’t be that hard a rule to follow, but I always find myself breaking it. They’re not going to call me out on it, so if a pretty piece of ass wants to have a little fun, then why the hell not? I do it because I can; because I’m the best damn detective they have. Hell, I’ve been working homicide for as long as I can remember. I’ve lost count of how many cases I’ve solved. So many assholes have been put away because of me. I’m single handedly cleaning up this fucking city. My name’s Jaxon Murphy, but you can call me Jax.

Add to Goodreads

About Missy Johnson

1896848_800742533275720_2068241805_n
Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture). When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.
Hosted By

No comments:

Post a Comment