Friday, July 4, 2014

Uncovering you Part 4 Retribution By Scarlett Edwards



Title: Uncovering you Part 4 Retribution
Author: Scarlett Edwards
Series Uncovering you #4
Genre: Dark Erotica
Buy Links: Amazon  Goodreads
Rating: ☆☆☆☆.☆


Synopsis:

I know that I am here for a reason.

Stonehart abducted me, starved me, and left me in the dark... all for a reason.

He is a cold man, but he is not irrational. He has his purpose. I have not yet discovered what it is.

I should despise him. I should feel nothing but disgust when I think of him. And yet... yet sometimes, I don't.

Because there are those precious moments when he makes me feel magnificent. Treasured. Like a real person. One who actually matters to him.

I know those fleeting displays of affection should not sway my resolve. But I am not him. I do not possess his self-control. I cannot stay unaffected forever.

Bit by bit, my stand is wearing at me.

Do I still want revenge? Do I still want vengeance?

Yes. Yes, of course I do. I want revenge. I want retribution.

But Stonehart wants something from me, too. And the terrifying question that lurks in the back of my mind is:

In the end, will it be his retribution, or mine?



Sas' Thoughts:


"You wound me. Do you really Think of me as such a monster?"

In a word YES!! 

Although we see a much more softer side of Stonehart, his evil vindictive side is never far behind, All you need to know is which ones to pick to set him off... and so far i'm starting to think NONE of his buttons are save to look at much less touch.

Although everything about Stonehart makes me cringe and yet i'm always eager to see what sadistic concoction he'll come up with next.





Hosted by:


No comments:

Post a Comment