Saturday, May 10, 2014

Vignettes of a Master By Jason Luke



Title: Vignettes of A Master
Author: Jason Luke
Genre: Erotica
Buy Links: Amazon Goodreads
Rating: ★★★★★


Synopsis:

For several weeks, Jason Luke appeared on Facebook pages from around the globe and wrote live scenes based on the suggestions of readers.
It was a fun, and grueling challenge. Hundreds and hundreds of readers posted brilliant suggestions, asking him to write scenes that used characters from his book, ‘Interview with a Master’.
Most of the scenes involve the main characters, Jonah and Leticia, but the other characters in the book also make an appearance… and in several of the scenes, Jason actually appears- interacting with the fictional characters he created!

At the end of the book are 30 brand new scenes that he wrote after the Tour with suggestions from his readers on his Facebook page. These are scenes that no one has read before now.

These paragraphs were not written as excerpts from the upcoming sequel. They are stand-alone scenes that have a life of their own, and are not part of any future book.

Enjoy!

SPOILER WARNING: There are many spoilers in this book as it was intended to be read after reading Interview with a Master.



My thoughts:


I remember when I first heard Jason Luke would writing a live tour on facebook. I had no idea how that would work out exactly. But as soon as it got started facebook lit up!! Everyone was in aww after the first tour stop. By day two, many of my friends were following along. Even though I had been raving about Jason Luke for weeks, people was finally started to see why.

Although I followed along when I could sometimes I just didn't have the time. So as soon as I heard all the paragraphs would be complied together to create this ebook I was beyond excited! Not just for myself, but for so many others that I knew wanted to be there that couldn't. They now get to hold it in their hands an read it when ever and as many times as possible!!

While I will not go into details on what each paragraph was about I do have one comment about one paragraph in particular.. the twist with the woman and the room key... very clever.. not exactly where my mind was when I read it originally but I loved it!! I also loved the commentary after some of the paparagraphs.. I remember seeing some of the suggestions during the tour an I wondered what he must have been thinking when he saw them. Jason has even gone as far as to give us a glimpse as to how he feels about about Jonah Noble.. *Raised eyebrow*


As a Bonus Jason has also included chapter one of In Love With A Master!!.. but it is only available for limited time.. so why are you still reading this.. go on an get your self a copy!!



Hosted by:








No comments:

Post a Comment