Friday, May 16, 2014

Uncovering you Part 3 By Scarlett Edwards



Title: Uncovering you Part 3
Author: Scarlett Edwards
Genre: Dark Erotica
Series: Uncovering you #3
Buy Links: Amazon Goodreads
Rating: ★★★★★


Synopsis:

Jeremy Stonehart is a cruel, vindictive man. He wants me to submit. He wants me to give in.

I will never give in. I will never yield. No matter what he subjects me to, I will always fight.

I will not forget my resolve.

Let Stonehart think me broken. I am not so easily deterred as that. No matter what he puts me

through, I will always remember my own strength. I will always remember that in the end, I have

control of the one thing he really wants:

My mind.

I will never give him that.

I will resist.


Sas' Thoughts:

we pick up 3 days later. an its then that Lily realizes shes been playing this 'game' all wrong. determined to change her fate. Lily makes necessary changes in her actions to gain the upper hand over Jeremy. But just as she lets her guard down and she thinks she has the upper hand. He proves hes always in control.

He got me too! Jeremy Stonehart proves more and more he cannot be trust..ever!! There was a brief moment in this book where I thought.. finally! Some humanity if finally starting to shine through. But I was proven wrong once again.
Jeremy's evil vindictive side shines bright In this book.. and as sick to my stomach it made me... I freaking loved it!! But i need more.. I'm counting down the days til the 30th... Only 14 day to go...


don't judge me photo:  x06u9xDtm1qejwiio1_500.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment