Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Seduction By Roxy Sloane




Title: The seduction
Author: Roxy Sloane
Genre: Erotica
Series: A Filthy Seductive Serial #1
Buy Links: Amazon Goodreads
Rating: ★★★★★ 




Synopsis:


**Warning: this book is full of mind-blowing sex, spanking, and dirty words. Proceed at your own risk -- spare panties required.**

All women look the same on their knees with their lips wrapped around my cock.


You like to think you're different, special somehow. But trust me, I'll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.

I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.

Who am I?

The Seducer.

And I've never lost a case.

Until her. Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.

Someone wants to destroy her -- and I'm their weapon of choice.

Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.

But I don't care.

I'm going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. She'll come screaming my name if it's the last thing I do.

***Part 1 of a filthy, seductive new serial. Part 2 out June 12th***



ADULT CONTENT WARNING: 18+ ONLY.


Sas' Thoughts:

 This book is scorching HAWT!! Vaughn is every woman's fantasy, It doesn't matter what your into Vaughn has it all down to a science. A fool proof sexual seduction that has never let him down.. not even once... that is until he meets  Keely. He knew she was different from the moment he met her. But he had a job to do. Seduce the girl.. get the proof move on.. Except things are not quite that simple this time around.

"I don't want to talk about traffic, or the weather, or any other boring bullshit. your mouth is to useful to waste on trivial things"

When I first started this book I thought for sure I knew how this would end.. I am very happy to say I was so wrong!
The seduction was fun an sexy with a hint of a suspense. that will leave you begging for more.

Part 2 in this series is due out  June 12th.. and can't wait!!    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment