Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Erotic Light By Nina Lane



Title: The Erotic Light
Author: Nina Lane
Genre: BDSM Erotica
Series: Erotic Dark #2
Buy Links: Amazon Goodreads
Rating: ★★★★★


Synopsis:

SUBMISSION IS HER ONLY POWER...and her desperate means of control.

When Lydia is ordered to leave the haven of the Louisiana plantation known as La Nouvelle Vie, she thinks she is free from the twisted desires of her dark trinity. Yet as she struggles with the question of whether or not she even wants to be free, Lydia finds herself again submitting to the depraved demands of the obsessive Preston Severine.


My Thoughts:

I had such a distaste for Preston in The Erotic Dark. But some how I manged to warm myself to him in the end.
In The Erotic Light that distaste I once had for Preston has now turned to disgust!! The word hate just doesn't describe just how much I loathed him.

Kruin is still a big mystery to me.. in the first book I had no real feelings towards him, well other than him being big an scary... that still remains the same however, he does finally show some real human emotions that makes him seem almost normal.

Gabriel is still the sweetest guy in the world. But this time hes had it with Preston's shit and decides to take matters into his own hands. And it changes things for all four of them!!

God, Lydia annoyed the hell out of me! I hated how she just let Preston say and do whatever the hell he wanted to her simply because she felt she had no other choice!.. when in reality there's always another option. Even if that option means suffering some major consequences.


Despite my feelings towards Lydia's actions I loved this book! Preston's antics as horrible as they were kept me wanting more. There was no mention of a third book in this series but  Ms Lane sure did leave that door open.. Kruins POV perhaps 



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment