Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dom Wars ( Round 3) By Lucian Bane



Title: Dom Wars (round 3)
Author: Lucian Bane
Genre: Erotic BDSM Romance
Series: Dom wars #3
Rating: ★★★★


Sypnosis:

Dom Wars Round Three heats up with the Demon Domination challenge. Tara is up first to face the demons of her past and Lucian is ready to dominate for her. But that gets tricky when he realizes the demons he's fighting could be the end of them.


Sas' Thoughts:

Facing your demons is not an easy task. So I felt for Tara when she was told she'd have to face hers. It was made quite obvious that her demons effect her life greatly, but with Lucian near by to catch her when she falls she can't possibly fall can she?

This was a hard one for me as I am not a big fan of Tara. Although she did redeem her self for me in round 2, for me she seem to revert back to her old habits and barely skimmed through her issues instead of facing the challenge head on. I felt as though Lucian carried her through most of this book.

In the next round its Lucian's turn face his demons. Lets hope he does better than Tara did.





Hosted by:



No comments:

Post a Comment