Thursday, March 13, 2014

Uncovering you By Scarlett Edwards

UncoveringYou_TourBanner  





510-uncovering-you-1
 Title: Uncovering you
Author: Scarlett Edwards
Genre: Dark
My Rating: ★★★★☆


Synopsis

When I wake up in a dark, unfamiliar room, I have no idea what's waiting for me in the shadows. My imagination conjures up demons of the worst kind.
Reality is much worse:
A collar with no leash. A prison with no walls. And a life stripped of meaning.
I am presented with a vile contract and asked to sign. It outlines the terms of my servitude. The only information I have about my captor are the two small letters inked at the bottom: J.S.

Armed with only my memories, I must do everything I can to avoid becoming ensnared in his twisted mind games. But in the end, it all comes down to one choice:
Resist and die.
Or submit, and sign my life away.

Teaser
Teaser 3

My Thoughts:

Mind fuck.. it is my poison, my passion, its what i live for... and Scarlett Edwards servers it well!!

Lily Rider wakes up in a dark room with no recollection on how she got there. She drifts in and out of consciousness going from past to present trying desperately to figure out how she go there and by whom. Once she gets all the pieces of the puzzle together  shes faced with ultimate choice. Surrender and Live or fight and die!

"You can read every psychology book in the world and still be blindsided by the cruelty of the human heart"

This was short and sweet and straight to the point. after reading as many books as i have it kinda hard to surprise me. But Ms. Edwards has definitely made my jaw drop a few times and in the end all i could say think was... WTF!!  Unfortunately it does end in a cliffhanger you do see coming. But we don't have to wait too long for the next book 'Uncovering you 2' comes out April 20th which cant come soon enough.



2


4

MeetTheAuthor
Scarlett Photo


I live near beautiful Seattle, Washington.  I grew up reading all types of fantasy books before discovering the wonderful world of romances in high school.  Now, I spend most of my time writing about sexy men and the women who love them.
Giveaway
Uncovering You Release Day Banner

Hosted by:
EJ Button
 

No comments:

Post a Comment