Thursday, March 6, 2014

This girl Stripped By Dawn Robertson




Title: This Girl Stripped
Author: Dawn Robertson
Rating:★★★★★


Synopsis:

My innocence was shattered one steamy October night, when I sold my soul to the devil to pay for a week in a dirty motel room. 
Thinking I could rid myself of him, I fled the safety of the nomad lifestyle I had embraced my entire life for the security of a small upstate New York town, alongside my big sister Star.

What I never anticipated was a green eyed stranger that would steal my heart and never look back. And a dark eyed man on a motorcycle, who would teach me how to trust again. Both of them completely shattering every wall I ever put up to keep men out of my vulnerable world. 

I am Paisley Bloom, and this is my devastating story.

Buy Links:

Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00II0UD2Y
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/this-girl-stripped-dawn-robertson/1118635586?ean=9781496006486
iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id823630120




My Thoughts:

Dawn Robertson has floored me yet again!

In kink the halls we saw Paisley and River make an intimate connection that quickly ended. Leaving us all wondering what the hell happened?  Well given that this is from Paisley's pov we do get some answers. Along with a few major twist you'll never see coming!
Ms. Robertson has the ability to make you connect with her characters on a deep personal level. It literally felt like I was there watching this story unfold.

The entire hers series is highly recommended for anyone looking for a good read!




Donnas Thoughts:


“I’m going to be the cat lady. I might as well start collecting them now. I shall name my first one Fluffy. Yes, Fluffy.”

I have been following Dawn Robertson since her first book in this series was published in October of 2013 and have read EVERY book she has published thus far. So when I started This Girl Stripped I thought I knew what to expect, after all it is number four in the Hers series. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! Ms. Robertson took me on an emotional roller coaster ride of “OMG’s!”, “WTF’s?” and “WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!” moments! I literally stopped reading every few chapters to send her a message while shaking my head wondering what truck just hit me! 

“Because since you walked into my life, I see everything in a different light.”

What can I say about the book? Well it starts out in Florida and we find out what happened to Paisley and what brought her back to Woodstock. It’s a bit darker than other books by this author, but it’s just what the story needed. I love that Dawn can stretch out like that and make it work. It’s not easy to add new elements of writing but she did it and did it well. Again I’m going to say that this story is so not what I was expecting, but it’s awesome. It is defiantly a MUST READ after you’ve read the other three of course (Hers, Finding Willow and Kink the Halls). I give this book 5 stars with 4 hands down the pants and am highly anticipating the release of His! Thank you Dawn Robertson for this wonderful story.

About Dawn:



Dawn Robertson is a twenty-something indie erotic romance, and mother.  She lives in sunny senior citizen packed Florida, where she wrangles her kids, and Pitbull puppy.

Dawn can normally be found swearing like a sailor, making late night drive-thru appearances, arguing with her kids (or being run over by their power wheels),  reading a steamy romance while hiding in her bathroom, writing her little heart out on her laptop (or dragging her Macbook to the Genius bar praying they can save her latest work in progress), or sipping on a smoothie. She loves to hear from her fans, readers, and authors alike. Feel free to drop her a message.

Dawn rarely takes life seriously, so be sure to expect heavy sarcasm from her. She is also the life of the party, so be sure to meet up with her at one of the many author events she will be attending in the next couple months. Buy her a shot of whiskey, and she will love you for life.


Contact Dawn:

Website: http://eroticadawn.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/authordawnrobertson
Twitter: http://twitter.com/eroticadawn
Goodreads: http://goodreads.com/dawnrobertson

No comments:

Post a Comment