Saturday, March 22, 2014

His Secrets By Lisa Renee Jones




Title His secrets

Author Lisa Renee Jones

Series Inside out side series #3.1

Genre Mystery Romance

Rating ★★★★★

Amazon buy here

Goodreads: Add To You TBR List




Synopsis:

An Inside Out novella, Chris's POV

In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers.
She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.


My Thoughts: 

Finally we get a chance to see things from Chris' POV.
Although this was a short story this was filled with so much information. 
We learn that there's more to Chris' story than he led on in Revealing us.
and when he finally lays it all on the table once and for all he sets his heart and soul right along with it.

This one tore me up. I hated seeing Chris in beating him self up for who he is. But its also then that Sara realizes Chris will never see her for who she is. to him she will always be a delicate flower that needs to be protected at all cost.. how could she possible get Chris to see her differently... she has to to do the impossible...

I was in tears by the end of this one.. Ms. Jones has a way of tugging hard on your emotions just when you cant take any more.
if you have been following this series this is a must read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment