Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Interview with author Jason Luke




This book Is solely meant for anyone 18 years and older

When I received an email saying Jason Luke was taking phone interviews, I new I had to jump at the opportunity! However due to some technical difficulties I wasn't able to call him. A few hours later I received another message from Vivien and Jason asking for my number so he could call me!! To say I was floored is an understatement!! Of course I gave him my number my momma didn't raise no fool! Lol  and ladies his voice is completely swoon worthy his Aussie accent is forever embedded in my head. Its one im sure ill never forget. 





*the comments in yellow are MY thoughts on his answers*

My interview with Jason Luke

Sas As a new author people all over the world either have already or will google your name trying to find out what ever they can about Jason Luke (guilty as charged)  my question to you is what's the one thing you want all of your readers to know about you? besides what's in your bio

Jason I would like to be known as a man who could tell an entertaining story. For me the key to a good book hinges on its ability to capture a readers imagination and carry them away.

Yup he captured my attention from the first page!!

Sas Have you ever written before? Publicly privately or under another name?

Jason Yes. I recently wrote and published two zombie novels under the pen name Nicholas Ryan. One of those books became an Amazon bestseller. 

Amazon bestseller.. shocker!! Lol

Sas Before you decided to write have you ever read any other books in your genre? If so which ones and what do think of them

Jason Never. I have never read any erotic BDSM books, nor do I ever intend to. The simple fact is that I want to tell my own stories in my own way. I am not interested in what other authors write especially books concerning the BDSM lifestyle.

That definitely speaks volumes


Sas what should readers expect from 'Interview with a master?

Jason I think readers can expect the unexpected. It seems as though the book is appealing to people because it is a new and unique approach to the genre. I think it is also a unique way of telling a character driven story. 

Sas What inspired you to write it?

Jason My girlfriend. The idea to write 'Interview with a Master' was mine but I would never have sat down to tell this story if it wasn't for the support of my girlfriend. 

Vivien sparx  (whose also an author) .. I think I speak for every woman when I say THANK YOU!!

Sas Even a few weeks before IWAM has been released this book has picked up a lot of buzz.. was the something you expect?

Jason The response so far from people around the world has been absolutely overwhelming, and something I would never have dreamed possible. I had no idea the concept behind this book would capture people's imaginations the way it has. I only hope everyone is not disappointed with the finished book.

I love that he's so humble.. I am convinced this book is gonna blow up!!

Sas Will there be more to the story of Jonah and Leticia? A back story perhaps

Jason It is possible. I have said this a lot lately but the reality is that my career as a writer of erotic BDSM novels depends entirely on the success of 'Interview with a Master'. If the story is received well by readers it is certainly possible that Jonah and Leticia's tale will continue. If people hate this book then I am out of a job.

You can't please everyone but all in all vivid readers of this genre are going to love it!

Sas For someone looking to find themselves a master/ Dom would you consider IWAM a go to guide of what to expect?

Jason 'Interview with a Master' is a work of fiction. Even though some of the encounters are based on my experiences and some of the characters are drawn from people I have known in real life, the fact remains that this is a book written to entertain readers. It is not an instruction book for those interested in the BDSM lifestyle. If people find it informative or helpful, that is a bonus - but it is not the intention of the work.

Coming from a man who lived the lifestyle, there's no doubt in my mind women and perhaps some men all over the globe are going to be taking notes as they read this one. There's so much knowledge in this book for anyone interested in the lifestyle or someone looking to spice up there sex life not to.

Sas: There are so many misconceptions on the BDSM lifestyle. Many people believe woman and even some men are forced or coerced into submitting. What would you say to those people?

Jason I am no authority on the lifestyle. I would advocate everybody form their own opinion about BDSM from reading a diverse range of articles from a diverse variety of sources.

In other words educate your self before you judge someone else's lifestyle



I'd like to take this time now to give a big thank you to Jason Luke for taking the time out to not only speak with me, but also answering my evasive questions.
I see movie/cable deals in your future! No matter how this book turns I hope you continue to write because you are to talented not to.

Is it feb 8 yet?

     

No comments:

Post a Comment