Friday, January 10, 2014

Raw By Bella Aurora

Raw ★★★★★


Synopsis:

Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am.
Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street.  Best decision I ever made.
Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job.
My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved.
But the saying is true.  The world makes way for those who know where they are going.
That’s me.
I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace.
But then there’s him.
I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me.
He makes me feel.
It’s unconventional.
But it’s real.

I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker.
So am I.

This isn’t a story.

This is my life

My Thoughts:

This book needs a standing ovation!... I have read a lot of good books in my day but nothing.. and I mean absolutely nothing like this!! Raw is truly a masterpiece.  This book is dark, twisted & raw and yet so beautiful all at the same time. 


I've had many love hate relationships with just about all of my book boyfriends. At this point I think it's actually mandatory.. But Twitch took that love hate vibe.. I so crave for.. to a whole nother level. What can I say I've a serious obsession with bad boys.. and Twitch is about as bad as they get.

Lexi definitely wasn't your typical damsel in distress either. She was determined and strong willed and she never back down with out a fight although she knew she should. She had her insecurities of course but name one powerful strong minded woman that doesn't. Some of her actions are questionable in the beginning.. But once you get into the story all that is completely forgotten.

Many books have one maybe two big OMG moments, Raw has multiple and you will never see any of them coming! The last one will have you begging for more!!

This book is highly recommended with a 5+ stars from me! Raw should be on everyone's READ NOW LIST!!


However:

This book is meant solely for the open minded. This is not your typical love story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment