Friday, January 10, 2014

A Woman Gone Mad By Kimberly Dawn

A Woman Gone Mad ★★★★


Forget everything you know about fairytales. There comes a point in a woman's life when she realizes not everyone gets a happy ending.

And no one knows this better than Lillian Shaw.

The safety of a small southern upbringing and a happy normal family couldn't keep life from chipping away at her. And nothing leaves its mark like the bite of a broken heart.
Blow after blow, Lillian tries to stay optimistic, but when faced with a choice that could destroy her future, she gives in to the temptation.
When your first true love comes crashing into your happily ever after, you're supposed to walk away. Not fall back in love.  But saying no to Leo was something Lillian could never do...
Once lines are crossed is there any going back? Or is the risk that Lillian Shaw takes going to leave her broken again...
And this time be enough to make her A Woman Gone Mad?



When I started reading this book originally I wasn't at all intrigued. It took me a couple of days to get through the first half of this story. But eventually it does pick up the pace a bit.  And when it does it comes at you like a never ending speeding train. Just as you start to recover from the first blow another one isn't far behind. By this time I couldn't read fast enough to find out what happens next.

In the very beginning 's Dawn did say A Woman Gone Mad wasn't your traditional fairytale I didn't heed her warning. But I'm reiterating her words... this story is very raw and emotionally captivating and yet so easy to believe.I mean think about it how.many of us actually have that happily ever after fairytale life style.. I know I sure don't So im telling you you owe it to your selection to read this book but..you've been warned..

Due to specific actions in this book that leaves with to many questions I can't give AWGM more than 4 stars perhaps after book two I might be able to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment