Monday, December 16, 2013

Quintessentially Q by Pepper winters

Quintessentially Q ★★ ★ ★ ★


Quintessentially Q picks up exactly where Tears of tests left off.  Except this time we get a glimpse of what's going through Q's head as this book is not just from Tess pov but from both.
We basically learn some of what happened in Q's  past that made him the 'monster' he thinks he is. And together Tess and Q test just how dark their desires are. An tho things aren't perfect they're better than either of them would expect.
That is until a threat from Q's past come back to hurt him in the most unthinkable way. And Q is forced to fight with everything he's got to save an protect what's his.


Oh My God I thought tears of tess was intense but this one had me in tears throughout most of this book. The second installment of the monsters in the dark series is dark, raw and, emotionally captivating.  No Matter how much I wanted to I couldn't pull myself away from this book and it literally gave me nightmares! But for someone like me that craves the darkness that was freaking fantastic!
There's not much I can say with out giving away the whole story so all I can say is if you loved Tears of Tess as much as I did you'd absolutely love this one!!

Although there is no cliffhanger in this one... thank god... Q and Tess' story is not yet complete... look for Twisted together early 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment