Monday, December 30, 2013

Finding Willow By Dawn Robertson

Finding Willow ★★★★★


We briefly met Starburst Bloom aka Star in the first book. We learn that she has a child with her best friends brother that was taken away from her when she was only 16. Now 11 yrs later she set out on a journey to find her daughter. But that also means she has to return the the one place she hates most and face her demons. But what frightens her most is the thought that her daughter might not even want to know her.


This one brought me to tears.

  I have to admit in the first book nothing about star was interesting to me. I thought she was a horrible friend just hanging on simply cuz she had no one else. But after reading her story I can honestly say I was wrong. I sympathized with Star on her struggle as a child, an I praised her when she finally decided to make her life her own.
True to form the smut in this book had me hot an bothered. Or perhaps that was the hot biker.. you'd have to read to find out!

It's official... Dawn Robertson is officially added to my favorite author list.

No comments:

Post a Comment