Monday, December 16, 2013

Consequences By Aleatha Roming

Consequences ★★★★



Working as a bartender Claire meets Tony who insist on her having a drink with him although she refused him the first time she eventually gives in. During there drinks Tony offers her a 'what if' contract which she signs just for the sake of it. But little does she know Tony fully intended on holding her to said contract.

sigh.. where do I begin..
first of all let me just say This was my second attempt at this book. The first time. I read it I gave up about 20% into the book but was told I needed to give it another chance so I did..
the beginning of the story was really intense and it tugged at my emotions.. in other words.. I cried alot!! and after claires 'accident' things between Anthony drastically changed. . but after that the story became boring and I was ready to give up on it.. again... I didnt want tony to resort to his old ways but I was dying for something... anything to happen..when claire finally grew some balls things for her seemed take a turn for the worst and tony finally showed his true colors.. ones I saw from the beginning...


I for one hated claire. I hated how she gave up so easily of course I know she did it to survive.. but when she gave in she also let her guard. She seemed a bit to desprate for love for me. Even when everything came crashing down she still could see what was right in front of her. Despite my lack of love for Claire I full intend on reading Truth but I have to mentally pepare myself b4 I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment