Monday, November 25, 2013

Try by Ella Frank

Try ★★★★




I saw alot of people 
reading this book and giving such great reviews. But when I read the synopsis I bought the book but put it on a back burner. That is until a friend of mine read it and told me I had to read this one now. So I did dispite my the fact that I really don't read same sex romance novels. But after reading Try ive officially learned to think out side the normal. 

Logan Mitchell is your typical man whore expect he plays on both teams and he'd be the first one to tell you just how much he loves it. Logan is also use to getting what ever he wanted. All it took was a little charm. That is until he met Tate. Man that turn his life as he knew it upside down.

Tate Morrison recently out of a horrible marriage is trying to start his life over as a bartender in the local pub. Everything seems to be going well for him on his first day til he meets Logan.  Who makes his need for Tate very clear. Like most guys Tate turns him down informing Logan that he's straight. But Tate quickly learns Logan won't give up. And there's only so many ways one can say no before giving in... so Tate eventually decided to 'TRY'.  

Wow this book surely knocked my socks off!  Logan's persistence with waiting Tate was sooo freaking hot I wished he was perusing me!! In the end they both learned to TRY. Try to except who they we're. Try to except they can be so much more, and Try to except that it doesn't matter what other people think as long as your happy. In the society we live in today I sure hope this book inspires others to be who they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment