Saturday, October 12, 2013

Eighth Note By Kimberly Stedronsky




Eighth Note ★★★★★



Kimberly had done it again, she has stolen my heart. I have told her and I say it all the time, I am NOT a fan the paranormal genre but I stumbled upon Roam (another wonderful book by this author) a few months ago and fell in love!

Eighth Note picks up 18 months after the end of Reign (the last book in the Roam series). Eva Reed is living in North Carolina with her husband Will and their daughter Perry. She board and restless. Since she loves music so much Eva has created a wildly popular music blog named Fire Ballad but even that is not enough. She longs to use her magic; she even misses being Queen in Icepond. Than one day Cole Mathison shows up needing her help. A singer Eva recently interviewed has died and Cole believes there is a paranormal explanation. Little did they know what was in store for them! Eva’s relationship with Will will be tested as well as her sanity and her strength. Oh and I can’t forget the sex, hot!!!


I HIGHLY recommend this book, but you should really read the Roam series first so that you know all the players and the background story! (Roam, Fall, Rise, Rule, Rush, West and Reign). Kimberly is a fantastic writer and I look forward to the next book in this series. But please don’t let my secret out, I’m really not a paranormal fan! 


*Donna*