Thursday, October 24, 2013

Christian Grey has a new face!!!









Im sure by now most of you have heard the news about Jamie Dornan possibly landing the lead role for Christian grey!(still waiting for E L James to confirm or deny) After taking over the big news with some of my fifty shades fan friends I got a lot of mixed reactions to the news, with good reason. Most of us was finally getting use to the idea of Charlie Hunnam as CG. But for reasons thats still unclear (due to a whole lot of speculation) Charlie quit leaving the role open once again for other potential actors. This sent fsog fans every where hitting the polls trying to get there fan favorites to land the role (which i knew was never going to happen). But the Director and casting crew for FSOG had other plans. according to my number one source for all things Fifty Shades +FiftyShadesFilm Grey the casting crew was also leaning towards 5 other actors.. Francois Arnaud, Alexander Skarsgard, Theo James Scott Eastwood and Billy Magnussen But it seems Jaime had the best Chemistry during a test read a few days ago.


While Charlie wasn't my idea CG I was happy with the choice. But now I don't know how to feel this news. Jamie isn't even remotely close to how I pictured Christian. He just doesn't give off that alpha male vibe needed to portray CG. But I am going to try to keep an open mind simply because I fell in love with the CG I read in the book.. what some one else says he looks like whether I agree with it or not is not going to detour me from that.  If you are a lover of the books as I am you should do the same.